Picking the wrong manufacturer to bring your physical product to market can be costly. Product defects, inconsistencies & interruptions in supply are just a few of the issues that can affect how customers experience your finished product.
Inertia’s Guide To Finding A Great Manufacturer
The 8 Essential Checklists
Get the exact checklists we use to find manufacturing partners that care as much about your finished product as you do
THESE 8 CHECKLISTS WILL SHOW YOU:
- THE TWELVE QUESTIONS THAT YOU MUST ASK BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT TO MAKE SURE YOUR CUSTOMERS GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT POSSIBLE
- OUR STRAIGHTFORWARD EVALUATION PROCESS TO HELP YOU COMPARE THE HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS YOU MEET WITH
- HOW TO MAKE SURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS ARE BUILT INTO EVERY STAGE OF THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU KICK OFF MANUFACTURING TO CONSISTENTLY PRODUCE A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT THAT WILL DELIGHT YOUR CUSTOMERS
Sourcing your manufacturing partner can be a make or break moment in your product development journey
- Does your product presentation have the detail to ensure your physical product has the level of finishing to set your product apart from your competitors?
- Have you got a control plan to guide your quality control process?
- What are the details around the confidentiality of your project and customer property?