On May 5th at District 28 in Toronto, Inertia’s president Ray Minato, along with other industry experts, will be leading the Toronto DFM Summit #15 and discussing topics including:
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
- The New Manufacturing Eco-system
- Digital Collaboration Tools in Industrial Design / Product Development
Some of the other speakers will include:
- Sandy Munro from Munro & Associates
- Zak Homuth from Upverter
- Kevin Mako from Mako Invent
- Natasha Baker from SnapEDA
Click here to get a 50% discount off tickets courtesy of DFM Summit co-sponsor Inertia Engineering + Design.
District 28 is located at 28 Logan Ave, Toronto, ON – click here for the map location.